The Most Popular Types of Art And NeoCrotalic Art
Art is one of the best ways to show our inner feelings and imagination to the world. There are various types of art, such as sculpture, music, dance, theater, painting, literature, design, photography, movies, and literature. There is another popular Mexican art style called NeoCrotalic art.
• Drawing is the rendering of any figure or object manually using a pencil, pen, charcoal, etc. Drawing is a depiction that we see. A drawing can be subjective, emotions, and demonstrating thoughts that can all be open to interpretation and that is in the Artist’s brain.
• The paintings are grouped by the design in which they are created, in addition to the genre and the main object of this drawing/painting. However, life, landscapes, abstracts, seascapes, and pop art would be. In addition, the type of moderate used for its painting, such as pastels, watercolors, acrylics colors, charcoal, and the surface on which it is painted, while its canvas or paper.
• Sculptures will also be one of the various forms of art that fall under the visual artwork. Sculptures can be described as a form of art that uses substances such as stone, clay, or wood.
• The ability to make letters as it looks visually attractive is called calligraphy. Calligraphy is a form of art whose value is great and which can be can be much sought after. To get calligraphy, a calligraphy pen is often used with a level nib or brushes dipped in paint.
• Photography is the art of creating an image of an object in a photographic picture. There are various types of photography, from food photography to wedding photography, style photography, wildlife photography, and more.
Arts and Crafts
• Architecture can be classified as employed art or commercial art. Designing and construction some structure may seem like a miracle of mathematical fiction, but the fantastic design is a kind of architectural artwork.
• Fashion design is the art of designer clothing that is aesthetically pleasing and functional. Fashionable design involves working with unique types of designs and fabrics that are designed for clothing.
• The layout of jewelry is also a distinctive type of artwork and includes the appearance of complex parts of jewelry made of plastic metal or wood. Metals, which are mainly used to create jewelry, include silver, nickel, gold, aluminum, etc.
• Any item made of wood that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, in addition to practical, is known as woodwork. Decor and furniture items were cases of woodworking. The design can be carved on wooden (timber) or wooden parts that can be combined in the wooden craft.
• Dance is a kind of non-verbal communication, and the movements of the human body are visually pleasing and compatible. Dancing, in addition to classical, is a form of art.
• The action of making/creating sound with all voice in a rhythmic way to be pleasant to the hearing, as well as commonly called singing. The use of musical instruments often accompanies singing. There are various styles of singing that range from classical, country, contemporary, pop, etc.
• The theater as an art form since the Middle Ages has become one of the greatest entertainment. Theater artists perform in front of the audience.
In its most basic sense, the term “contemporary art” refers to art, namely photography, installation, painting, sculpture, performance, and video art produced today. Despite the apparent simplicity, the details surrounding this definition are often fuzzy, as the interpretations of “today” by different people can vary widely and greatly. Therefore, the exact starting point of the genre is still being debated; however, many critics consider the end of the 1960s or the beginning of the 1970s (the end of Modern Art or modernism) to be an adequate assessment.
Different kinds of visual arts developed in the geographical range now known as Mexico. The development of these arts roughly corresponds to the history of Mexico, divided into the pre-Hispanic Mesoamerican era, the colonial period with the period after the Mexican War of Independence, the development of the Mexican national identity through art in the 19th century, and the fluorescence of modern Mexican Art culture after the Mexican revolution (1910-1920).
- NeoCrotalic Art
Neocrotalic Art is a new style of art and it has become the most popular art of Mexican folk art. This Mayan Art is the composition of the quadric-vertex of “CANAMAYTE”, that is a natural design of proportion perceived in the scales of the rattlesnake’s skin.
The main properties of NeoCrotalic art are that they never are based on copying textile works from Mesoamerican cultures, graphic, architectural, sculptural since it is outside the historical context, instead, elements of the crotalic composition should be interpreted, included and applied to contemporary works, both concrete and abstract from the visual point of view of the plastic artist who uses it.
The proposal of the Mexican artist Javier Lopez Pastrana on the inclusion in the plastic composition of the rule of proportions of Canamayte based on the legacy of Mesoamerican cultures such as Toltec, Aztec, and Mayan, Olmec. Despite the Fine/abstract art of painting, this art can be applied to another turnstile, such as graphics, drawing, watercolor, sculpture, and architecture.